9/04/18
I drove past this between Salida and Cotopaxi on State Highway 50 in Colorado. I had to turn around and tell whoever that I stood with them totally assuming I was correct. I was and got the biggest hug of appreciation for doing so.

From my understanding, there are close to 3000 children being held around this country after being seized from their parents at the border.

Many will never see their Mom and Dad again because Republicans are totally evil.

You bastards!

1/22/08

The Creature Returns To The Lagoon

Fred Thompson drops out of the race .





See ya McSnoozie.
Dude never had a snowballs chance in hell.
The Goopers were in fantasy land thinking he was the new Raygun.


Cross posted at Ornery Bastard

2 comments:

  1. Amazing likeness. The repugs love movie people. Remember how the whore media portrayed and built this slug up to be something other than what he is-stupid and lazy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How sweet, you were able to find a color picture of Freddy as a teen. Back then, he was so obsessed over how every picture of him made his skin look green that he vowed to destroy every picture taken. At least he had less wrinkles back then.

    ReplyDelete