9/04/18
I drove past this between Salida and Cotopaxi on State Highway 50 in Colorado. I had to turn around and tell whoever that I stood with them totally assuming I was correct. I was and got the biggest hug of appreciation for doing so.

From my understanding, there are close to 3000 children being held around this country after being seized from their parents at the border.

Many will never see their Mom and Dad again because Republicans are totally evil.

You bastards!

1/7/08

Sibel-The Boys & The Family

Sibel Edmonds is one of this country's hero's and has finally after many years come out with some of her story printed in The Times Of London. One of the most gagged people in history her courage and perseverance is to be admired. Plus her story is true. This country is in big trouble. Dave Lindorff writes this piece that goes further.
BuzzFlash's editorial on these two families points out the hypocrisy of so many on the right. None of the biggies who support the lie and debacle in Iraq send theirs. It just wouldn't be Repuglican you see.

No comments:

Post a Comment