9/04/18
I drove past this between Salida and Cotopaxi on State Highway 50 in Colorado. I had to turn around and tell whoever that I stood with them totally assuming I was correct. I was and got the biggest hug of appreciation for doing so.

From my understanding, there are close to 3000 children being held around this country after being seized from their parents at the border.

Many will never see their Mom and Dad again because Republicans are totally evil.

You bastards!

1/26/08

The Vulgar Pig Boy back in the saddle

It's true and they are so very happy. Kathryn Rogers breathing heavily says his life experiences is what attracted her in particular the problem with that nasty anal cyst that kept him from serving his country. Ms. Rogers goes on to state an aggressive massage of the scar helps ease the pain felt to this day. "I am so proud of Rush being able to ease his guilt of not being able to serve by fighting for truth and democracy with his radio program" OINK

1 comment:

  1. Sheet, she looks like Ann Coulter's sister, obviously just as brain damaged.

    ReplyDelete