9/04/18
I drove past this between Salida and Cotopaxi on State Highway 50 in Colorado. I had to turn around and tell whoever that I stood with them totally assuming I was correct. I was and got the biggest hug of appreciation for doing so.

From my understanding, there are close to 3000 children being held around this country after being seized from their parents at the border.

Many will never see their Mom and Dad again because Republicans are totally evil.

You bastards!

4/8/08

Just Don't Have A Hell Of A Lot

Once again find myself stagnant even though the debauchery and bullshit continues at all levels. The chimp is supposed to talk about the war Thursday on CNN. Our guys continue to die for his lies and this whore outlet will allow him to spew even more plus he will be armed with the nonsense the general will be spitting out of his pie hole today.

It's so good to be back and being able to read what my fellow bloggers are saying and informing others about. Am sick of white and very anxious to be able to take pictures that have other colors.

A very nice thing happened yesterday. Pauline from West Africa Always Wins linked to OTC. Highly unexpected and will try hard to meet a bit of the level she writes at. From the first time I visited I was a fan for several reasons and one of those are her photos. One of the latest is below. Life and politics in West Africa in short insightful posts that are always a pleasure to read.
Thank you Pauline!!

No comments:

Post a Comment