9/04/18
I drove past this between Salida and Cotopaxi on State Highway 50 in Colorado. I had to turn around and tell whoever that I stood with them totally assuming I was correct. I was and got the biggest hug of appreciation for doing so.

From my understanding, there are close to 3000 children being held around this country after being seized from their parents at the border.

Many will never see their Mom and Dad again because Republicans are totally evil.

You bastards!

5/29/08

Kinda Sleazy Calls Bullshit

Rice on Thursday rejected allegations from a former White House spokesman who says the Bush administration misled the American public into going to war with Iraq.

OTC calls double bullshit!! What the fuck else are you going to say when you're guilty as shit. Most murderers do the same. If it comes around for this killer slut she'll be saying the same crap before the trap door opens. No use going on about the lies they use to this day the bottom line is that these sonsofbitches took our country to war on lies and they need to be tried and then hung for treason and that's a fact.

2 comments:

  1. i hope there is a special place in hell for this lying twat......

    she ONLY knows how to lie......

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you brought that up DCap. She meets the requirements for a top rate twatzilla.

    ReplyDelete