9/04/18
I drove past this between Salida and Cotopaxi on State Highway 50 in Colorado. I had to turn around and tell whoever that I stood with them totally assuming I was correct. I was and got the biggest hug of appreciation for doing so.

From my understanding, there are close to 3000 children being held around this country after being seized from their parents at the border.

Many will never see their Mom and Dad again because Republicans are totally evil.

You bastards!

7/3/08

MY GUY-War Whore&Repug Enabler

Oil and gas companies are withholding production and largely to blame for rising gas and grocery prices

Salazar said oil companies have access to resources they are not developing, despite gas prices he said could reach $7 a gallon.

“They’re not really pushing,” he said. “I don’t think it’s a shortage problem.”

No John boy you war funding whore you love this war so no way can you say it's because of that fuel prices are so high. You also agree with my government being able to spy on me at will plus
other key votes where you crossed over just like Lieberwhore. You are a killer repug in Dims clothing. Some say don't use bad words against those on our side-fuck that. When you make the cross over votes no matter who the hell you are you are not on my side. Every one of you can kiss my sorry ass. Fuck you and the lame dick saddle burro you rode in on!

Don't forget kiddies his brother Sen. Saladbar is even worse. These two guys must have drank too much tainted water down there in the San Luis Valley.

No comments:

Post a Comment