9/04/18
I drove past this between Salida and Cotopaxi on State Highway 50 in Colorado. I had to turn around and tell whoever that I stood with them totally assuming I was correct. I was and got the biggest hug of appreciation for doing so.

From my understanding, there are close to 3000 children being held around this country after being seized from their parents at the border.

Many will never see their Mom and Dad again because Republicans are totally evil.

You bastards!

7/6/08

The Ones That Are Buying In This Market

Of 62 total home sites on 1,700 acres at Marabou, 37 have sold and 25 remain available. One of the most recent sales came in June. The home site sold for $3.5 million. Another lot sold for $2.75 million in April.

This is a local article and does not reflect in any way the market as a whole. Glance at the comments as some will make you laugh like hell.

Conversations over the weekend and reading tell me there people ain't buying shit when it comes to houses exception above. Let's get some straight once again. Massive structures such as these that the super rich have built are not homes but something other. What ever the fuck they are they are disgusting for sure. Hate to be an asshole but I don't even know these people and I don't like them and I'm sure they are very nice human beings. If I had half of the wealth people like this have I too would be a very nice person too but I would not have built a living structure built on this scale unless it was needed. Two people 10,000 sq. ft. This is sick shit at least to my way of thinking.

A bit off topic but there were a number of interesting articles in this Sunday's paper which is a bit unusual. One is about this very young girl walking out of the house last winter in sub zero temps. Fairly incredible.

If you want to slap a dumb monkey from afar knock yourself out as there's plenty of this shit around here as well.

1 comment:

  1. Massive structures such as these that the super rich have built are not homes but something other. What ever the fuck they are they are disgusting for sure.

    They are billboards that say "see how fucking rich I am?" They are just a little more sophisticated than a dog pissing on a fence post.

    ReplyDelete