9/04/18
I drove past this between Salida and Cotopaxi on State Highway 50 in Colorado. I had to turn around and tell whoever that I stood with them totally assuming I was correct. I was and got the biggest hug of appreciation for doing so.

From my understanding, there are close to 3000 children being held around this country after being seized from their parents at the border.

Many will never see their Mom and Dad again because Republicans are totally evil.

You bastards!

7/21/08

Screw The Surge - There Is Still Plenty Of Violence To Go Around Everywhere

To listen to the media they would lead you to believe all is pretty damn peachy in Iraq. There have been 20(correction 12) troops killed this month. Ask the parents of these kids what they think of the surge.

Check out the incidents just from Sunday. Expect as usual the media to downplay as they have been doing the reality in Iraq. They love war and profiteer from it. They will do their best to assure another chimp like person who loves 100 year wars is our next prez.

No comments:

Post a Comment