9/04/18
I drove past this between Salida and Cotopaxi on State Highway 50 in Colorado. I had to turn around and tell whoever that I stood with them totally assuming I was correct. I was and got the biggest hug of appreciation for doing so.

From my understanding, there are close to 3000 children being held around this country after being seized from their parents at the border.

Many will never see their Mom and Dad again because Republicans are totally evil.

You bastards!

8/29/08

Abramoff Lobbies For Early Release

Defense attorneys filed 95 letters in court Wednesday night as part of a bid to get Abramoff out of prison early. They describe him as a humbled, changed man whose family is suffering and nearly broke after his first 18 months in prison.

He's "changed" and is so so sorry about his crimes against society. Many of his butt buddies have written letters pleading for an early release. I don't think so keep the sonofabitch in there where he belongs. Crimes such as this deserve no leniency but he'll probably get what he wants because of the contacts he has with officials in high places the reason he was convicted. How screwed up is that? We can't win.

1 comment:

  1. just like cindy NOT going to prison for stealing drugs

    the rich are different, not just with tax cuts

    ReplyDelete