9/04/18
I drove past this between Salida and Cotopaxi on State Highway 50 in Colorado. I had to turn around and tell whoever that I stood with them totally assuming I was correct. I was and got the biggest hug of appreciation for doing so.

From my understanding, there are close to 3000 children being held around this country after being seized from their parents at the border.

Many will never see their Mom and Dad again because Republicans are totally evil.

You bastards!

8/22/08

Check This Shit Out

I had a conversation with a representative of the Obama campaign a few minutes ago which left me horrified.

"we don't believe in fighting."

Have no reason not to believe this man. What in the fuck don't the dims understand about this. Are they so fucking stupid to know you don't bring a butter knife to a gun fight. WTF no wonder we continue to lose. Dumb fuckers pass all I tell you.

2 comments:

  1. Nothing else could better show why the dems are in the toilet.
    We complain about candidates being out of touch with the people - but when the candidate's workers show the same out of touch mind set, you can bet your ass it is "game over."

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let's hope that campaign worker doesn't speak for the campaign. My guess is that they probably do try to keep the troops under control by telling them not to respond to hit pieces and other dirty tricks. That's something the candidate and his surrogates should do.

    Since I don't understand either the function of the campaign worker involved nor the exact issue discussed, I think it best that I not comment further. Heaven knows some awfully negative thoughts came to mind when I read this.

    ReplyDelete