9/04/18
I drove past this between Salida and Cotopaxi on State Highway 50 in Colorado. I had to turn around and tell whoever that I stood with them totally assuming I was correct. I was and got the biggest hug of appreciation for doing so.

From my understanding, there are close to 3000 children being held around this country after being seized from their parents at the border.

Many will never see their Mom and Dad again because Republicans are totally evil.

You bastards!

10/10/08

My Cash Is Now In A Box

Yesterday I got myself a safety deposit box at the bank and put my cash in it. Given it's still in the bank but I didn't want to keep it at home. I want the ability to get my hands on money easily and do not trust our government to take care of me when things really turn to shit. There is some more in a credit union on the front range and will probably include that too. They also make home loans but do not know what status they are in financially.

Whether right or wrong I think in these times it's better to have cash in hand and that's what was done. A side note is that the keys and boxes are made by Diebold.

No comments:

Post a Comment