9/04/18
I drove past this between Salida and Cotopaxi on State Highway 50 in Colorado. I had to turn around and tell whoever that I stood with them totally assuming I was correct. I was and got the biggest hug of appreciation for doing so.

From my understanding, there are close to 3000 children being held around this country after being seized from their parents at the border.

Many will never see their Mom and Dad again because Republicans are totally evil.

You bastards!

10/2/08

Open Debates Once Again Explains

Pretty much watched to the whole thing and it was clear to me the questions were known well before hand. Notes were being used plus it was the same old bs. Failin will be loved and given credibility and did better than I expected. She was very bad but came across well and that's all that matters.

George Farah from Open Debates is interviewed on Democracy Now and explains the fallacy and history of these debates. The parameters of the debate tonight were kept secret and now we know why.

No comments:

Post a Comment