9/04/18
I drove past this between Salida and Cotopaxi on State Highway 50 in Colorado. I had to turn around and tell whoever that I stood with them totally assuming I was correct. I was and got the biggest hug of appreciation for doing so.

From my understanding, there are close to 3000 children being held around this country after being seized from their parents at the border.

Many will never see their Mom and Dad again because Republicans are totally evil.

You bastards!

10/10/08

Panel Finds Failin An Abuser

A legislative committee has found she unlawfully abused her authority in firing the state's public safety commissioner.

Well no shit!! A repug state with a repug state government found one of their own pit people guilty of abusing her power of office.

It was true what was being said and written about this person. The rest of the stories are true too.

Watch 'em cry and fucking whine about being picked on by a whole bunch of nastys and in the end she'll still be there slinging her shit.

No comments:

Post a Comment