9/04/18
I drove past this between Salida and Cotopaxi on State Highway 50 in Colorado. I had to turn around and tell whoever that I stood with them totally assuming I was correct. I was and got the biggest hug of appreciation for doing so.

From my understanding, there are close to 3000 children being held around this country after being seized from their parents at the border.

Many will never see their Mom and Dad again because Republicans are totally evil.

You bastards!

10/4/08

Throat Slitter Lowlife Doesn't Skate This Time


Put this killer sonofabitch so far back in the fucking cell they have to pipe him the fucking food!

Be sure there's room left for the chimp and his cronies too.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful fish!
    Yes he got away with murder so I am glad they got him this time. I still refuse to believe they got away with that stupid parlor trick if it doesn't fit you must acquit. Hell it was blood soaked of course it was tighter plus if you want to make a glove look like it doesn't fit it is easy what a joke that was!

    ReplyDelete