9/04/18
I drove past this between Salida and Cotopaxi on State Highway 50 in Colorado. I had to turn around and tell whoever that I stood with them totally assuming I was correct. I was and got the biggest hug of appreciation for doing so.

From my understanding, there are close to 3000 children being held around this country after being seized from their parents at the border.

Many will never see their Mom and Dad again because Republicans are totally evil.

You bastards!

11/19/08

Judge Rules In Franken's Favor

Ramsey County Judge Dale Lindman ruled that Al Franken’s campaign can gain access to information on voters whose ballots were rejected.

Glad to see this as this should show if any hanky panky went on as to just why these votes were rejected.

3 comments:

  1. Coleman just shit his Very Expensive Britches.

    Good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for them. This information needs to be made public, or there's an obvious chance for vote suppression or other vote fraud.

    ReplyDelete
  3. There are too many lawyers on both sides to supress the vote at this point.

    ReplyDelete