9/04/18
I drove past this between Salida and Cotopaxi on State Highway 50 in Colorado. I had to turn around and tell whoever that I stood with them totally assuming I was correct. I was and got the biggest hug of appreciation for doing so.

From my understanding, there are close to 3000 children being held around this country after being seized from their parents at the border.

Many will never see their Mom and Dad again because Republicans are totally evil.

You bastards!

12/29/08

And Away We Go

Good article below.

A rash of store closings, which some experts predict will be the most in 35 years, is likely to come across areas from electronics to apparel, shrinking the industry and leading to fewer niche players and suppliers.

Rick Chesley, partner in the global bankruptcy and restructuring group at international law firm Paul Hastings. "The downturn has been catastrophic."


We'll see real soon like about the 5th of January what kind of ride we may be taking. I'm tired of this expert shit too. Fact is I'm a better expert than you assholes. Take Iraq as an example. I said we were being told lies and that it was going to be a disaster. Already I'm a better expert.

Kicked your ass on fallout from carrying too much debt as a country and as a society. Krugman got it right but no one listened-too busy making money ya know.


We're going to be seeing a multitude of articles like the one above real soon and the news will be bad. I think the predictor's have missed again on the high side. LTFO!

This is what Krugman says-he's the real expert here.

No comments:

Post a Comment