9/04/18
I drove past this between Salida and Cotopaxi on State Highway 50 in Colorado. I had to turn around and tell whoever that I stood with them totally assuming I was correct. I was and got the biggest hug of appreciation for doing so.

From my understanding, there are close to 3000 children being held around this country after being seized from their parents at the border.

Many will never see their Mom and Dad again because Republicans are totally evil.

You bastards!

12/10/08

Denver Home Sales Worst On Record

Number of sold properties falls 31.8% from Oct. Until a couple of days ago, I thought we were at the bottom or close to the bottom," he said. "But now I think we might be a few months away from nearing the bottom."

Another example that no one has a clue period! In respect to global warming scientists knew but where they missed repeatedly was the rate it was occurring. With the economy it's similar in the same way. Things are falling off the table world wide for the most part and it seems to me most of the know it all's continue to strike out. We are in some serious shit that ain't going away for a very long time.

No comments:

Post a Comment