9/04/18
I drove past this between Salida and Cotopaxi on State Highway 50 in Colorado. I had to turn around and tell whoever that I stood with them totally assuming I was correct. I was and got the biggest hug of appreciation for doing so.

From my understanding, there are close to 3000 children being held around this country after being seized from their parents at the border.

Many will never see their Mom and Dad again because Republicans are totally evil.

You bastards!

12/23/08

El Busho's Idiocy Finally Spawns Something Good

JOBS THAT IS

Ramazan Baydan, owner of the Istanbul-based Baydan Shoe Company, has been swamped with orders from across the world, after insisting that his company produced the black leather shoes which the Iraqi journalist Muntazar al-Zaidi threw at Bush during a press conference in Baghdad last Sunday.Baydan has recruited an extra 100 staff to meet orders for 300,000 pairs of Model 271 - more than four times the shoe's normal annual sale.

What a legacy monkey. This will fit right in at your library of lies in the Job Creation section.

The animosity and hatred of this man from around the world is truly astounding.

2 comments:

  1. On the other hand, the animosity and hatred of Bush are in equal measure to the animosity and hatred he has for others.

    Deep inside he must be an extremely unhappy and miserable human being.

    I wonder if he will be the first ex-president to voluntarily put a bullet into his own head...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know, Jim. I think that would require a self-awareness that Bush has never demonstrated.

    ReplyDelete