9/04/18
I drove past this between Salida and Cotopaxi on State Highway 50 in Colorado. I had to turn around and tell whoever that I stood with them totally assuming I was correct. I was and got the biggest hug of appreciation for doing so.

From my understanding, there are close to 3000 children being held around this country after being seized from their parents at the border.

Many will never see their Mom and Dad again because Republicans are totally evil.

You bastards!

12/16/08

I Don't See Any Protection Orders For You And Me

A federal judge on Monday threw a lifesaver to investors who may have been duped in one of Wall Street's biggest alleged frauds, saying they need the protection of a special government reserve fund set up to help investors at failed brokerage firms.

I'm down 22% for the year almost all the loss coming in the third quarter. Some I know losses approach 40% and my money was in conservative funds. I don't want more than the rich get I just want the same treatment. Bastards!

No comments:

Post a Comment