9/04/18
I drove past this between Salida and Cotopaxi on State Highway 50 in Colorado. I had to turn around and tell whoever that I stood with them totally assuming I was correct. I was and got the biggest hug of appreciation for doing so.

From my understanding, there are close to 3000 children being held around this country after being seized from their parents at the border.

Many will never see their Mom and Dad again because Republicans are totally evil.

You bastards!

12/21/08

Pigeon Poop Cause Headaches For Maverick Supporters

Yuma County, Arizona
Jose Lopez, owner of a nearby appliance store, said he heard a loud noise and and saw the station's canopy fall onto a BMW sedan and a Hummer. The canopy was covered in 4 to 5 inches of pigeon waste.

Don't want to be be pick'in on anybody BUT if a canopy that is overloaded with pigeon shit collapses onto vehicles and those just happen to be a Hummer and a BMW I'm good with that.

No comments:

Post a Comment