9/04/18
I drove past this between Salida and Cotopaxi on State Highway 50 in Colorado. I had to turn around and tell whoever that I stood with them totally assuming I was correct. I was and got the biggest hug of appreciation for doing so.

From my understanding, there are close to 3000 children being held around this country after being seized from their parents at the border.

Many will never see their Mom and Dad again because Republicans are totally evil.

You bastards!

12/6/08

US War Machine To Recruit Aliens

The military's most pressing need is for neurosurgeons and dermatologists to treat troops coming home from Iraq and Afghanistan with brain and burn injuries caused by insurgents' wide use of roadside bombs and suicide bombs.

This is sick shit and I'm so fucking tired of it. We love war so much but Americans aren't stepping up to the plate in sufficient numbers to take care of the aftermath. You sick deranged sonsofbitches that got us into this because you lied us into war need to be hung for treason.

No comments:

Post a Comment