9/04/18
I drove past this between Salida and Cotopaxi on State Highway 50 in Colorado. I had to turn around and tell whoever that I stood with them totally assuming I was correct. I was and got the biggest hug of appreciation for doing so.

From my understanding, there are close to 3000 children being held around this country after being seized from their parents at the border.

Many will never see their Mom and Dad again because Republicans are totally evil.

You bastards!

12/8/08

What A Guy

Warren L. Stump, 55, of Fremont, faces a preliminary felony charge of human trafficking. The Steuben County Sheriff’s Department received a tip this week from a member of Stump’s church who said Stump talked about his desire to buy an underage girl and force her into marrying either himself or someone else

Sick bastard. The key word here is church. Churches everywhere you look. Most Americans believe there was a finger snapper. With so many believers and active church participants why are there fuckwads like this guy all over the damn place?

2 comments:

  1. That is a lovely picture, Suzanne. Is it from near your new home?

    ReplyDelete