9/04/18
I drove past this between Salida and Cotopaxi on State Highway 50 in Colorado. I had to turn around and tell whoever that I stood with them totally assuming I was correct. I was and got the biggest hug of appreciation for doing so.

From my understanding, there are close to 3000 children being held around this country after being seized from their parents at the border.

Many will never see their Mom and Dad again because Republicans are totally evil.

You bastards!

12/23/08

You May Die On Your Next Mission Soldier But Till Then You're Paying For Your Internet

Troops in Iraq and Kuwait will have free Internet access on Christmas Day in the Army and Air Force Exchange Service’s 11 CZee CyberZones Internet Cafes.

Normally there is a per-minute charge for Internet usage.


OTC calls bullshit here. We got a trillion wrapped up in this at least with squat to show for it except for a bunch of dead people for one thing. Give these guys some free internet access once a week. Jesus christ you cheap bastards.

No comments:

Post a Comment