9/04/18
I drove past this between Salida and Cotopaxi on State Highway 50 in Colorado. I had to turn around and tell whoever that I stood with them totally assuming I was correct. I was and got the biggest hug of appreciation for doing so.

From my understanding, there are close to 3000 children being held around this country after being seized from their parents at the border.

Many will never see their Mom and Dad again because Republicans are totally evil.

You bastards!

1/13/09

Brits Find Taleban Bomb Factory But There's A Problem

One of the largest hauls of weapons, explosives and bomb-making equipment ever found in southern Afghanistan has been uncovered by the Royal Marines

No doubt this is a good thing stash was found. The problem is there are a hundred more out there you can bet on it. These people are not stupid and have no intention of giving up or losing whether it's next week or years from now.

No comments:

Post a Comment