9/04/18
I drove past this between Salida and Cotopaxi on State Highway 50 in Colorado. I had to turn around and tell whoever that I stood with them totally assuming I was correct. I was and got the biggest hug of appreciation for doing so.

From my understanding, there are close to 3000 children being held around this country after being seized from their parents at the border.

Many will never see their Mom and Dad again because Republicans are totally evil.

You bastards!

1/8/09

Chris Assthews Running Away

Matthews not running for senate.

He should be run off the air for the shit that he's said. He's another whore who enables and casts doubt on progressive ideas. And this from a former Peace Corps Volunteer. No respect for this slug-not even a little bit.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Tweety gives shit to all sides at least. I think he is a gigantic jackass but he does have some interesting guests and he is STILL more interesting than any talking head on Faux Noise. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting statistic is that he was only 3 points behind woman-basher Arlen Specter and Matthews was even campaigning.

    ReplyDelete