9/04/18
I drove past this between Salida and Cotopaxi on State Highway 50 in Colorado. I had to turn around and tell whoever that I stood with them totally assuming I was correct. I was and got the biggest hug of appreciation for doing so.

From my understanding, there are close to 3000 children being held around this country after being seized from their parents at the border.

Many will never see their Mom and Dad again because Republicans are totally evil.

You bastards!

1/10/09

Drug War Front Poised To Expand

A new article directly related to the previous post on violence along our Southwest borders. They have a plan. Jesus h christ. Look the fuck out!

The plan includes federal homeland security agents helping local authorities and maybe even military assistance from the Department of Defense, possibly including aircraft, armored vehicles and special teams to go to areas overwhelmed with violence, authorities said.

1 comment:

  1. I fear the only thing that's going to slow down the drug problem is bad economic times so there won't be so many middle class idiots wanting to use recreational drugs.

    ReplyDelete