9/04/18
I drove past this between Salida and Cotopaxi on State Highway 50 in Colorado. I had to turn around and tell whoever that I stood with them totally assuming I was correct. I was and got the biggest hug of appreciation for doing so.

From my understanding, there are close to 3000 children being held around this country after being seized from their parents at the border.

Many will never see their Mom and Dad again because Republicans are totally evil.

You bastards!

1/22/09

Hell Yes I'd Live In One Of These

A Swiss company has created a low-cost durable prefabricated house from recycled paper and cardboard. A home for two can be built for less than $5,000 and last for years. The house is supposed to be durable and last for generations. It comes complete with basic housing needs like plumbing, beds and more.



This isn't perfect and it's not intended to be but I have lived in a 400 square foot chicken coop that had all the amenities and it wasn't all that bad.

To me this is an example of what can be done. Innovations that challenge in this case conventional construction. We need different and less expensive ways of doing things as times get harder.

The same can be applied to a vehicle that is to be used for basic transportation.

3 comments:

  1. Hell yeah I would live in that. $5,000 what the hell did it cost in Katrine a million a person or something and most are still without. What the hell?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, FEMA should be looking into there. I'm sure they would rather easy to transport as well.
    Wonder if I could put one in my back yard for my kids to live in?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd sure like to see more info about the material and its pricing. Sure looks like it has a future but if it can't be used practically in the field. . .

    ReplyDelete