9/04/18
I drove past this between Salida and Cotopaxi on State Highway 50 in Colorado. I had to turn around and tell whoever that I stood with them totally assuming I was correct. I was and got the biggest hug of appreciation for doing so.

From my understanding, there are close to 3000 children being held around this country after being seized from their parents at the border.

Many will never see their Mom and Dad again because Republicans are totally evil.

You bastards!

1/30/09

A Little Help For A Friend

Pauline from west africa wins always is in the running for best African blog. I very much enjoy and look forward to her posts that are accompanied by great photos. She has the ability to make you feel like your there. If you'd like to throw a vote her way you can do so here.

There are two days left to vote and there are other categories as well. You need to vote in three categories for it to count according to the rules.

Best of luck Pauline!!

No comments:

Post a Comment