9/04/18
I drove past this between Salida and Cotopaxi on State Highway 50 in Colorado. I had to turn around and tell whoever that I stood with them totally assuming I was correct. I was and got the biggest hug of appreciation for doing so.

From my understanding, there are close to 3000 children being held around this country after being seized from their parents at the border.

Many will never see their Mom and Dad again because Republicans are totally evil.

You bastards!

1/8/09

Religious Crazy Kills Innocent Man

"If you're not Christian, you're going to die,"

And kill he did just like many of these deranged people who believe they have that right from above to kill. Religion in the end may be the death of all of us.

Before he went out and did this the sonofabitch killed his cat and in the end killed himself as well.
Sick fucks all of you.

1 comment:

  1. He's no different than the Muslims that kill people if they don't convert.

    Poor kitty.

    ReplyDelete