9/04/18
I drove past this between Salida and Cotopaxi on State Highway 50 in Colorado. I had to turn around and tell whoever that I stood with them totally assuming I was correct. I was and got the biggest hug of appreciation for doing so.

From my understanding, there are close to 3000 children being held around this country after being seized from their parents at the border.

Many will never see their Mom and Dad again because Republicans are totally evil.

You bastards!

2/6/09

Another Repug Child Molester

A wide-ranging investigation has been launched into allegations that a Pueblo man has molested many boys over the years, including most recently while manager for Sen. John McCain's presidential-campaign office in Pueblo.

There is something wrong with many of these people on the right. This article doesn't mention religion but as a supporter of McCain who ran his campaign office chances are good the invisible cloud being was a big part of his life-that and little boys.

1 comment:

  1. Since 1982? And this waste is still alive? Why?

    ReplyDelete