9/04/18
I drove past this between Salida and Cotopaxi on State Highway 50 in Colorado. I had to turn around and tell whoever that I stood with them totally assuming I was correct. I was and got the biggest hug of appreciation for doing so.

From my understanding, there are close to 3000 children being held around this country after being seized from their parents at the border.

Many will never see their Mom and Dad again because Republicans are totally evil.

You bastards!

2/10/09

A Class Act From The Cornfield

The owners of the Field of Dreams Movie Site near Dyersville in northeast Iowa have called off plans to celebrate the 20th anniversary of the film's release.

Don and Becky Lansing say that with so many people losing their jobs, it makes no sense to spend money on a celebration.

Instead, the Lansings say they will donate $5,000 to a local food bank. They said in a statement the donation is a much better use of the money.

The 1989 movie starred Kevin Costner as an Iowa farmer who hears voices telling him to plow up part of his cornfield for a baseball diamond.

1 comment: