9/04/18
I drove past this between Salida and Cotopaxi on State Highway 50 in Colorado. I had to turn around and tell whoever that I stood with them totally assuming I was correct. I was and got the biggest hug of appreciation for doing so.

From my understanding, there are close to 3000 children being held around this country after being seized from their parents at the border.

Many will never see their Mom and Dad again because Republicans are totally evil.

You bastards!

2/16/09

Find People Who Can Steer These Things

A cross-channel investigation has been launched after two submarines carrying nuclear weapons – from the Royal and French navies – collided in the Atlantic. HMS Vanguard and Le Triomphant crashed on February 3 or 4, despite both vessels being equipped with sonar.

You would just think that incidents like this given the technology would not happen. Someone needs a ticket and we're all lucky this was not a disaster but it's coming you can bet on it.

1 comment:

  1. In my feeble defense the piece did say maybe something wasn't working and mentioned maneuvers but that was the writer blowing smoke.

    Maybe what can be said is that the stealth capabilities of these craft works pretty damn good but work is needed going the other way.

    My worst nightmare-drowning in a sinking submarine.

    ReplyDelete