9/04/18
I drove past this between Salida and Cotopaxi on State Highway 50 in Colorado. I had to turn around and tell whoever that I stood with them totally assuming I was correct. I was and got the biggest hug of appreciation for doing so.

From my understanding, there are close to 3000 children being held around this country after being seized from their parents at the border.

Many will never see their Mom and Dad again because Republicans are totally evil.

You bastards!

2/23/09

Kinda Sleazy Signs Book Deal

Fans of former Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice will welcome the news that she signed a three-book deal with Crown books, a division of Random House, Inc.

Who the hell would waste a penny of theirs when times are tough to relive the lies of the last eight years. The same ones who buy Coulter's and you can buy hers for a few penny's. Sleazy's will be the same. When she and the rest are swinging in the wind like our old bud Saddam then that would have the makings of one of the better ones ever written.

No comments:

Post a Comment