9/04/18
I drove past this between Salida and Cotopaxi on State Highway 50 in Colorado. I had to turn around and tell whoever that I stood with them totally assuming I was correct. I was and got the biggest hug of appreciation for doing so.

From my understanding, there are close to 3000 children being held around this country after being seized from their parents at the border.

Many will never see their Mom and Dad again because Republicans are totally evil.

You bastards!

2/25/09

New Dental Procedure For Women

Why is it I think this man is guilty.

The attorney for a Woodland dentist told jurors that his client massaged women's chests as part of a medical treatment. Defense attorney Michael Rothschild told the six-man, six-woman Yolo County jury that Mark Anderson was treating his female clients for temporomandibular disorder, or TMD. The attorney says the condition affects the muscles of the upper body.

3 comments:

  1. Oh well, once more into the breach dear friends. It a tough job, but somebody's got to do it. Has the guy ever heard of massage therapy? He could have prescribed that instead of opening himself up to criminal charges.
    I wonder if this will go down along with the twinkie defense.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to know where the male relatives of all those women were hiding. And why this dentist hasn't had his hands busted up and a large can of whoopass opened on his retarded butt.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is this treatment some sort of emergency procedure? If not, then if he didn't explain to his patients what he was going to do, then I'd say this is an open and shut case. If he did, then I'm not so sure.

    ReplyDelete