9/04/18
I drove past this between Salida and Cotopaxi on State Highway 50 in Colorado. I had to turn around and tell whoever that I stood with them totally assuming I was correct. I was and got the biggest hug of appreciation for doing so.

From my understanding, there are close to 3000 children being held around this country after being seized from their parents at the border.

Many will never see their Mom and Dad again because Republicans are totally evil.

You bastards!

2/9/09

Not Good At Our Container Ports At All

Longshoreman and truckers are among the many taking a major hit in income. Longshoreman make good money up to a 100k a year. Many made just 20 last year.

The story is much the same all across America's container ports: With U.S. consumer spending off, imported goods that used to keep ports busy simply aren't coming in, and with the rest of the world also in a deepening slump, there's no demand elsewhere for what America produces.

No comments:

Post a Comment