9/04/18
I drove past this between Salida and Cotopaxi on State Highway 50 in Colorado. I had to turn around and tell whoever that I stood with them totally assuming I was correct. I was and got the biggest hug of appreciation for doing so.

From my understanding, there are close to 3000 children being held around this country after being seized from their parents at the border.

Many will never see their Mom and Dad again because Republicans are totally evil.

You bastards!

2/18/09

Right Wingers Were Ugly Mean In Denver Yesterday

This photo is damning and the pit pug Malkin is front and center. This douche bag with the sign was around the podium where a parade of wingers spewed their hate and lies. Tancredo was one-member him? There is a video and article here courtesy of Progress Now Colorado. Had it on for six minutes and became sick.

Media Matters Colorado covers some of the shit spewed over the radio waves and in print about this. I cannot fathom at times why what is said on AM radio in the Denver market can and or should be allowed into the public domain.

At times think I should post some example that happens on a daily basis but realize you've heard the same somewhere else as it's what permeates the airwaves all over the country. There is something very wrong with many of these people.

4 comments:

  1. Today's photo is super! Details?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chaco Canyon jeg. A picture of a picture. Found doing it that way produced about the same quality as scanning and is so much faster. Hopefully I'll be able to get back down there again. Thanks-t

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent picture! How did your trip go? To bad your trip to Denver was spoiled. Those people piss me off and will never go away, Sons of B's!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Isn't it nice they can do this. Bush wouldn't let protesters near him. Remember Free Speech Zones?

    ReplyDelete