9/04/18
I drove past this between Salida and Cotopaxi on State Highway 50 in Colorado. I had to turn around and tell whoever that I stood with them totally assuming I was correct. I was and got the biggest hug of appreciation for doing so.

From my understanding, there are close to 3000 children being held around this country after being seized from their parents at the border.

Many will never see their Mom and Dad again because Republicans are totally evil.

You bastards!

3/16/09

Hundreds Turned Away For Job Openings At Wind Turbine Plant

Denmark-based Vestas Wind Systems held a job fair Saturday for some 400 manufacturing jobs coming to what the company says will be the world's biggest turbine-tower factory. Hundreds of interested workers were turned away after about 1,000 people showed up.

Many of the best in this country need jobs and these require skills far and beyond what is needed at Wally World. Crank this industry up and let's start providing sustainable good paying jobs now.

I actually thought about applying for one of these . I'm glad I didn't as it would have been a bust.

3 comments:

  1. Yes, we definitely need more of these types of jobs here. Too many workers are wasting their skills working at Walmuck and other low paying jobs that are going nowhere.
    These jobs can be a boon for the workers and the economy, as well as the environment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope to see job growth.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It’s so nice site. We love to see more on this site. Keep on updating… MonkAreYou Bali *dgdhfj

    ReplyDelete