9/04/18
I drove past this between Salida and Cotopaxi on State Highway 50 in Colorado. I had to turn around and tell whoever that I stood with them totally assuming I was correct. I was and got the biggest hug of appreciation for doing so.

From my understanding, there are close to 3000 children being held around this country after being seized from their parents at the border.

Many will never see their Mom and Dad again because Republicans are totally evil.

You bastards!

4/13/09

Little Girls Everywhere Do Not Deserve This

Three years old at the time her mother killed and 80 pieces of shrapnel in her face.

One said he was astonished three-year-old Shams Kareem was alive, given the injuries she suffered in a bomb attack in Baghdad in 2006. Her father Hisham found her lying face down on burning asphalt, blinded, disfigured and covered in blood.

The good part if there is one is that this girl is getting medical treatment in the UK.

1 comment:

  1. This poor little girl would not have to had gone through this reconstructive surgery if Bush had not invaded Iraq for the oil it holds.

    I wonder how many more little children will have to suffer such as this for the actions of the criminal Bush.

    ReplyDelete