9/04/18
I drove past this between Salida and Cotopaxi on State Highway 50 in Colorado. I had to turn around and tell whoever that I stood with them totally assuming I was correct. I was and got the biggest hug of appreciation for doing so.

From my understanding, there are close to 3000 children being held around this country after being seized from their parents at the border.

Many will never see their Mom and Dad again because Republicans are totally evil.

You bastards!

4/23/09

No Cinco de Mayo Parade This Year In Denver

This is an event held every year since I can remember and I think I know why it won't be this time.

This was produced by a local TV station that was absorbed by the local Fox station and they just don't have the time with the transition and all you see.

Why don't I believe that. The home boys will probably have their own parade anyway.

Link

4 comments:

  1. There might be less drunk driving arrests, eh? It's just an excuse (generally for non-hispanics here anyway) to get drunk.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heh..Fox owns the TV station.

    Imagine that, no Cinco de Mayo parade.

    What should we expect from the bigots at Fox.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'm surprised fox isn't sponsoring the parade just so they can instigate paranoia with shots of huge brown crowds.... roger ailes is missing a step these days... he needs to get some of that meth glenn beck's been sniffin...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rev Manny,


    i'm surprised fox isn't sponsoring the parade just so they can instigate paranoia with shots of huge brown crowds.... roger ailes is missing a step these days... he needs to get some of that meth glenn beck's been sniffin...lol

    ReplyDelete