9/04/18
I drove past this between Salida and Cotopaxi on State Highway 50 in Colorado. I had to turn around and tell whoever that I stood with them totally assuming I was correct. I was and got the biggest hug of appreciation for doing so.

From my understanding, there are close to 3000 children being held around this country after being seized from their parents at the border.

Many will never see their Mom and Dad again because Republicans are totally evil.

You bastards!

6/30/09

Mad Cow Or Shall We Call It Mad Fish Instead?

OTC highly suggests you do not eat farmed raised fish anyway cause it tastes like shit. The fact that in this business of eating animals for a protein rich diet we feed these animals processed animal parts at times themselves is bothersome to say the least.

Three U.S. scientists are concern about the potential of people contracting Creutzfeldt Jakob disease -- the human form of "mad cow disease" -- from eating farmed fish who are fed byproducts rendered from cows.

1 comment: