9/04/18
I drove past this between Salida and Cotopaxi on State Highway 50 in Colorado. I had to turn around and tell whoever that I stood with them totally assuming I was correct. I was and got the biggest hug of appreciation for doing so.

From my understanding, there are close to 3000 children being held around this country after being seized from their parents at the border.

Many will never see their Mom and Dad again because Republicans are totally evil.

You bastards!

6/21/09

Pop's Day

Happy Father's Day to all the dad's out there. I am not one and my dad is gone so the best to all of you guys out there. I bet my blogger friends who are fathers have some great kids. I miss my dad!

2 comments:

  1. I never had kids, either...

    I always figured i was so bad at looking after myself (drugs, alcohol, jail, wimmens, surfing, bumming around) it was just too big a risk to take with an impressionable mind...

    I posted a bit of "recuerdo" about my (departed) folks on the Pond-blog today, fyeieio..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I lost my dad 19 years ago...and I still miss him.

    Now I've got 4 great kids, two of which have given me 4 fantastic grandkids.

    My friend, your dad had a great son.....remember that.

    ReplyDelete