4/16/17
This is Bistek al la Mexicana a common dish found many places. There are several places I get this some better than others but all real decent! Kind of a tomato based sauce with generally pretty tender pieces of beef and a fair amount of it. The rice is pretty generic but the frijoles can be something else. This also includes as many fresh made in front of you tortillas you want and brought to you with a smile. Something like this costs around 50-60 pesos or $3. The squeezed as you watch orange juice is 20 and brings the price up a bit but worth it. Nothing in the States I've ever had compares to this not even close plus it'll cost 7-10 smacks. I don't know what I'm going to eat when I return. It will be an adjustment as I do this so much that is go into Puerto Vallarta on the south side and have me a excellent lunch with "real" Mexican food not the slop I get back there. I do not plan on eating out much at all only at maybe three select places. Pricey yes but worth it because it's so good. I threw away so much money last summer eating way overpriced shitty food. Several times the food got thrown away as well. The whole of Mexico is an eating machine I tell you. I'm gonna miss this.

I feel good and and think the higher temps and humidity contributes to that. It's the same every time. After a month or two you realize and say " Hey I feel pretty damn good!"

Just as important I believe the food made fresh with wholesome fresh ingredients as well contributes to that. Get off the bus in town the food smells everywhere make me hungry just like that.

1/22/10

Who The Hell Are You Or I?

In 2002, Colorado voters approved a ballot measure that banned direct corporate or union expenditures in state races.


There are other states that did the same for obvious common sense reasons.

The will of Coloradans was just taken away by five corporate cocksuckers in black robes on the east coast.

I gotta a problem with that and if you do not see the writing in front of your faces you damn well should.

Wake the fuck up everybody. Where's Franken these days anyway? He got told to shut the fuck up or else just like all the rest of them. And the or else means just that.

The total power grab is coming this November. They do not need a whore in the white house to get this done. The timing of course is coincidental I'm sure.

6 comments:

  1. Tom I don't know what is going on, but we the people better wake the fuck up and revolt!!! We can exercize our rights and not bow down to corporate America, do we have the willpower?? This is our country and the people better wake up!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. One Fly-When the dusts settle in Colorado and if the zombies awaken from American Idol worship they will understand THE LEGAL SYSTEM 101 course they skipped in college to watch re-runs of Bugs Bunny and Wily Coyote was a slight miscalculation.

    ReplyDelete
  3. And now we understand all the time taken to pass the add-on to the last bill that said new federal laws will take precedence over state laws (in everything).

    Thanks for continuing to follow this for us!

    S

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yo Sue,Suzan and Ano- I apologies for not getting over to your places. Fell asleep last night twice and am busy.

    Later I plan on putting up something like "the coup has begun in earnest". You're right Sue but I do not think our side can wake up soon enough because too much damage has been done but that' me. If I ask real nice Suzan could you expand on that just a bit please because with the two state supreme court decisions (Wash&CA) on medical marijuana it headed t the supremes for sure and those right will be gone as well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, States rights only when it benefits businesses.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Apology's for the numerous spelling errors.

    ReplyDelete