9/04/18
I drove past this between Salida and Cotopaxi on State Highway 50 in Colorado. I had to turn around and tell whoever that I stood with them totally assuming I was correct. I was and got the biggest hug of appreciation for doing so.

From my understanding, there are close to 3000 children being held around this country after being seized from their parents at the border.

Many will never see their Mom and Dad again because Republicans are totally evil.

You bastards!

2/1/10

Two Things

OTC is taking quite a few hits from the "navbar" something not seen before. I think it happens when people select next blog which I have done in the past and what came up never amounted to much. Last night did it and for the first few it was like lefty blogs and then changed to sites that were primarily about the cloud being. They don't stick around when they come here like that.

I went and saw Avatar and am still thinking about it. Fantasizing about really tall strong and blue women like creatures that happen to have tails. Go see it as for me it let my imagination run wild and I need that.

No comments:

Post a Comment