9/04/18
I drove past this between Salida and Cotopaxi on State Highway 50 in Colorado. I had to turn around and tell whoever that I stood with them totally assuming I was correct. I was and got the biggest hug of appreciation for doing so.

From my understanding, there are close to 3000 children being held around this country after being seized from their parents at the border.

Many will never see their Mom and Dad again because Republicans are totally evil.

You bastards!

4/15/10

Calling Bullshit On The Nutters

This is supposed to be believable?

Tea Party supporters are wealthier and more well-educated than the general public, they tend to be Republican, white, male and married, and their strong opposition to the Obama administration is more rooted in political ideology than anxiety about their personal economic situation, according to the latest New York Times/CBS News poll.

The dumb bastards who kan't spell and don't want no guvment are smart as hell and wealthy and on and on.

I have a hard time even looking at the "news" and haven't been near as much. Better off falling asleep in the chair like I have been.

This mentality combined with the media will not be beaten back at the polls in November. I just don't think it can. Our society loves to believe lies and distortions. It's like the soap operas they watch. It must be them as the people I know don't watch.

It's getting worse out there and wait till the heat of summer when they really start ramping up the lies and mind fuck propaganda payed for with unlimited funds.

Just wait and see.

5 comments:

  1. Onefly it's just a small minority who believe the stupidity. Look at those who elected Obama, they haven't turned into baggers. Believe, it will all work out, you'll see! You have to give the people more credit, MOST of us are intelligent and can tell the difference between a lie and the truth. The young people are energized, they will NOT put a rethug back in the WH.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is getting bad out there Tom and I hope it doesn't blow until the next election.

    The wrong right is getting worse and worse as they get more desperate but if we can get people out like the first time Obama can get reelected. If he does then be really concerned.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wished I shared the optimism you have Sue. At this time I can not agree that the elections this year will turn out more numbers for our side. When you prove me wrong you may come and kick my ass for not being a believer and make me cook for you for at least a week. How's that/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Actually, I think that this may be accurate. The ignorant and ugly make better footage on your TV news but the tea partiers that I know are conservative bloggers and the mayor of the town down the road. Don't underestimate them. If you want to outnumber the tea party in November then a LOT of get out the vote organizing had better start happening.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a nice surprise. So good to hear from you Clark. I didn't know that you were back posting. Putting you on the updating blog list and I am so busy but I will be over and I agree!!

    ReplyDelete