9/04/18
I drove past this between Salida and Cotopaxi on State Highway 50 in Colorado. I had to turn around and tell whoever that I stood with them totally assuming I was correct. I was and got the biggest hug of appreciation for doing so.

From my understanding, there are close to 3000 children being held around this country after being seized from their parents at the border.

Many will never see their Mom and Dad again because Republicans are totally evil.

You bastards!

4/15/10

Don't Shoot Anymore And We'll Leave You The Gas And The Base

I read this and shake my head in disbelief that we have been in this country for years and this is what we have accomplished.

If U.S. troops were allowed to leave peacefully, the Americans wouldn't destroy the base, the crane and the fuel. Khan assured him the valley's fighters would honor the deal. For U.S. commanders, the Korengal Valley offers a hard lesson in the limits of American power and goodwill in Afghanistan. U.S. troops arrived in 2005 to flush out al-Qaeda and Taliban fighters. They stayed on the theory that the American presence drew insurgents away from areas where the United States had a better chance of fostering development.

How is the rest of the country going to be any different. And nobody says squat except for those wearing the chest medals giving handjobs to those who vote to fund more death and destruction in Afghanistan.

We're so screwed.

No comments:

Post a Comment