4/16/17
This is Bistek al la Mexicana a common dish found many places. There are several places I get this some better than others but all real decent! Kind of a tomato based sauce with generally pretty tender pieces of beef and a fair amount of it. The rice is pretty generic but the frijoles can be something else. This also includes as many fresh made in front of you tortillas you want and brought to you with a smile. Something like this costs around 50-60 pesos or $3. The squeezed as you watch orange juice is 20 and brings the price up a bit but worth it. Nothing in the States I've ever had compares to this not even close plus it'll cost 7-10 smacks. I don't know what I'm going to eat when I return. It will be an adjustment as I do this so much that is go into Puerto Vallarta on the south side and have me a excellent lunch with "real" Mexican food not the slop I get back there. I do not plan on eating out much at all only at maybe three select places. Pricey yes but worth it because it's so good. I threw away so much money last summer eating way overpriced shitty food. Several times the food got thrown away as well. The whole of Mexico is an eating machine I tell you. I'm gonna miss this.

I feel good and and think the higher temps and humidity contributes to that. It's the same every time. After a month or two you realize and say " Hey I feel pretty damn good!"

Just as important I believe the food made fresh with wholesome fresh ingredients as well contributes to that. Get off the bus in town the food smells everywhere make me hungry just like that.

4/24/10

Yea-Dead Is Dead

Another American has died for a failed policy. Why does this young man deserve extra notoriety?

What's happened to the hundreds of "investigations" in other cases of death on our two war fronts?

Was it because he served at the inauguration of President Barack Obama as a member of the Massachusetts National Honor Guard's volunteer regiment?

Are we supposed go rah rah when you include this at the end of the piece?

On Saturday, a spokesman for the provincial governor of Kunduz province in northern Afghanistan said 15 insurgents were killed in a joint military operation with Afghan and NATO forces on Friday night. 

In Baghlan province, to the south, 10 Taliban soldiers switched sides to join government forces, according to a spokesman for the provincial governor.

So the soldiers death is justified because these two things happened?

Whores you were whores you are and whores you're gonna stay.


Does Rover write this shit for you?

5 comments:

  1. Nope.

    You da brave man to even mention at this time of fraud courage.

    Kudos!

    S

    So the soldiers death is justified because these two things happened?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whores you were whores you are and whores you're gonna stay.

    Very ably stated.

    ReplyDelete
  3. http://realityzone-realityzone.blogspot.com/2010/04/18-veterans-commit-suicide-each-day.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I could justify putting our troops lives at risk, if so doing served some purpose valuable for the safety of the American people. I see no value at all.

    ReplyDelete