9/04/18
I drove past this between Salida and Cotopaxi on State Highway 50 in Colorado. I had to turn around and tell whoever that I stood with them totally assuming I was correct. I was and got the biggest hug of appreciation for doing so.

From my understanding, there are close to 3000 children being held around this country after being seized from their parents at the border.

Many will never see their Mom and Dad again because Republicans are totally evil.

You bastards!

5/26/10

Don't Be Teach'in Junk Science To Da Childrens

Supposedly this is a test case to get some balanced education to the kiddies cuz they are coming home crying about the earth melting away you see there you betcha.

Rose Pugliese, an unsuccessful candidate for a District 51 school board seat in the last election, presented a petition with 700 signatures to the board asking that science teachers stop giving lessons on global warming. Pugliese, a 32-year-old Grand Junction attorney and activist in Tea Party and conservative Republican groups, also presented a petition with 600 signatures demanding Mesa County schools keep political views out of classrooms. Except theirs of course.


This is sick shit my friends and these people are never going to let up. They are human Terminators but mind fucked just as bad as any Muslim terrorist and that's a fact.

LTFO

3 comments:

  1. Yeah- I loved it when it was the middle of winter and some republican saw it was snowing and made some comment along the lines of "what happened to global warming" These people are such morons.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Mom for stopping by and the comment. I'm gone for a few days but I'll be over to visit. Have a good holiday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're welcome! You have a good holiday weekend as well!

    ReplyDelete