9/04/18
I drove past this between Salida and Cotopaxi on State Highway 50 in Colorado. I had to turn around and tell whoever that I stood with them totally assuming I was correct. I was and got the biggest hug of appreciation for doing so.

From my understanding, there are close to 3000 children being held around this country after being seized from their parents at the border.

Many will never see their Mom and Dad again because Republicans are totally evil.

You bastards!

5/4/10

How Sweet It Is

I'm sure many would have figured this one out.

I stopped by to see a friend when I got back to ski town usa Sunday who works at a retail outdoor gear store. Looked up on the wall and there were a bunch of surf boards hanging there. Nice ones too. I say do people buy these things and answer was of course. Well then where do they use them in the middle of nowhere where there are no waves.

The answer is so easy if you are rich. You load them on the plane you're taking to Hawaii ya see there.

The conservative side of One Fly comes out as I could never imagine doing something like that and in a way find this lacking in something but unclear what.

3 comments:

  1. OF, you can find folks of the "let them eat cake" ilk most anywhere . . .

    ReplyDelete
  2. What can I say jeg except I was surprised at that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The party is over.

    They just do not know it yet.

    ReplyDelete