9/04/18
I drove past this between Salida and Cotopaxi on State Highway 50 in Colorado. I had to turn around and tell whoever that I stood with them totally assuming I was correct. I was and got the biggest hug of appreciation for doing so.

From my understanding, there are close to 3000 children being held around this country after being seized from their parents at the border.

Many will never see their Mom and Dad again because Republicans are totally evil.

You bastards!

5/21/10

Why The Men In Blue Have Credibility Problems At Times

Like this time and I'm not quite sure how to frame this.


Except for stupid -stupid -stupid! No charges files of course and both have serious injuries but will live and who knows maybe pass the class so they get out there to serve and protect. 

I hope they stay away from me and should they be allowed to carry a gun?

LTFO for these guys.

3 comments:

  1. Time to listen to some Wally Pleasant on youtube. The song is I hate cops.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Returning for a motorcycle-safety class..."
    Perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wally's song is funny! Thank you.

    ReplyDelete