9/04/18
I drove past this between Salida and Cotopaxi on State Highway 50 in Colorado. I had to turn around and tell whoever that I stood with them totally assuming I was correct. I was and got the biggest hug of appreciation for doing so.

From my understanding, there are close to 3000 children being held around this country after being seized from their parents at the border.

Many will never see their Mom and Dad again because Republicans are totally evil.

You bastards!

7/16/10

Numbers

Like 1700 of them last Saturday because Mike Finnigan from Crooks and Liars linked to OTC and this post.OH MY! Mike has been very generous in spreading OTC and other smaller blogs around so others are aware. You feel good when something like this happens because some one with clout sees something in your site that is deemed worthwhile. Thank you Mike Finnigan for that! I owe and if there is a way to pay back holler.

I can't imagine what it would be like if even a 1000 showed up a day. For awhile my hits went to something like 140 a day. Hits were coming from the "next blog" at the top of the page. Time spent went from 4min to below one. Now those extra hits have gone away and OTC is back to 60-80 a day and until the big number last Saturday the time was back up.

I'll take the little # of hits but with the length back up there any day. You people and most all you I consider friends thank you for coming to see what's here on a consistent basis. You don't know what might be here because I'm not sure either. It just depends and that's part of maybe why some of us do this. I do know that my link list is where I go to get the majority of my news and information. You guys are good I shit you not and thank you for that as well.

Give'em hell and don't take no shit!

6 comments:

  1. wow OF, I know what you mean about a small time blogger getting recognition, congrats to you, you deserve it! I'm coming up on my one year anniversary and am shocked when I look at my total views. I'm no writer but am so honored when I get followers who are longtime bloggers and first rate political junkies reading my little humble opinions!

    It is about the fight,never give up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's for sure everyone-don't give up. Get in a pissy mood for awhile bur never give in to the likes of those who have and are raping our country.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so proud of Crooks and Liars and Amato and Finnigan. Their willingness to support the small blogs - and they're the only A-listers who do that DAILY, makes such a difference to those of us keeping the boots on the ground.

    Glad you got noticed, too. Keep blogging and keep the faith.

    Fran / BG

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats dude!

    Yer pal,
    Busted

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have no idea how this all works and wish I could talk to someone about it.
    My hits last Saturday more than tripled and I haven't a clue why.
    I thought maybe I was more drunk than usual. I no nothing about links. I just go to my friends blogs and comment. If anyone can spend a few minutes with me and explain I will be your slave for a day.
    Other than that I enjoy dropping by here and letting it all hang out.
    I'm an exhibitionist at heart.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fran & Busted thanks for that and I think C&L's may be the best site on the net.

    I have a counter that lets you trace the last 100 hits Tim and it was obvious something was happening.

    ReplyDelete